RETURNS & EXCHANGES
At Dandelion Eco Store customer service is important to us. In line with our policy of high customer service we are happy for you to return or exchange products that do not suit your needs, within 30 days from date of purchase, and subject to the following conditions:
• The product is unused, in the original packaging and the labels are still intact
• The product was not marked as a special order item
• The product was not on sale
• The product is not a hair, face or body product sold without a factory seal
• The returned item is received by Dandelion Eco Store within 30 days of original purchase
Several types of goods are exempt from being exchanged or returned. All food items, gift cards, hard copy books and downloadable e-book products cannot be returned.
Please note that unless a product is faulty you are required to cover the cost of shipping both ways (i.e. for the return shipping of the product(s) to Dandelion Eco Store, and for the replacement product sent to you).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please use the following steps to arrange your returned items (Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.):
RETURNING PRODUCTS IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your desired return. We will reply to your email with notification of the approval or rejection of your refund (according to the criteria listed above)
2. Package your goods and return to us within 30 days. Take care in packaging your goods and do not forget to include a copy of your original invoice.
3. Once your return is received and inspected you will receive an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If all conditions are met, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you require an exchange for your item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of your request. We will email you to discuss your requested exchange. Once approved you will be required to send your item back to Dandelion Eco Store at your own expense, plus to cover the return cost of shipping to your address in full. Please include a copy of your invoice in the returning parcel.
Once your exchange is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, and we will issue you an invoice for the cost of shipping for your exchanged item, plus any price difference between the product invoices, as applicable. Once you have paid the shipping cost invoice your item will be shipped straight away.
TRACKING & INSURANCE
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to cover your returned items. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s). Dandelion Eco Store does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to items whilst being shipped for return or exchange.
Please Note: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you a refund or exchange.
As per Australian consumer guidelines, faulty items will either be replaced/refunded or given a store credit (if you prefer) in place of the item(s). If a product is faulty you are required to contact us within 48 hours of receiving of your parcel, and return the item to us within 14 days. Please read the instructions below carefully to ensure compliance with our terms.
After the 48-hour period, any faults will fall under the manufacturer’s warranty.
RETURNING FAULTY PRODUCTS IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Email email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your item to advise of the fault or damage.
2. Package your goods and return to us within 14 days. Take care in packaging your goods and do not forget to return them including a copy of your original invoice.
3. Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If all conditions are met, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Alternatively you can request a store credit which can be redeemed on DandelionEcoStore.