Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows the bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottles can be boiled, steamed, microwaved, or cleaned in a dishwasher without deteriorating, there is no need to replace bottles regularly (unlike plastic bottles) and no fear of chemical leaching.
Each bottle comes with a silicone sleeve, a travel disc, ring, a food grade silicone stage one teat (0-3 months) and a cap that's sturdy enough to double as a drinking cup. The bottles have a regular neck width and most regular width teats fit these bottles.
When your child no longer needs a baby bottle, a sippy cap can be purchased as an optional extra, and once the sippy stage is over, a BPA-free flat cap can be added to turn this in to a water bottle.
• Non-slip, safe, silicone cover, easily removed for cleaning
• Graded measurements on the silicone sleeve
• Borosilicate glass bottle
• Dishwasher safe (top rack)
• Sippy caps available separately
• Latex-free and non-toxic
• BPA-free and phthalate-free
• Before first use, place in boiling water for 5 minutes.
• Bottle, sleeve, cap, ring and nipple are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
• Bottle and sleeve may be placed in the dishwasher or boiled together without removal of the sleeve. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best in warm soapy water.
• To allow venting and prevent nipple collapse, do not over-tighten screw cap.
Capacity: 120 ml
Sold Out $55.00
The Lifefactory glass water bottle is a one of a kind product on the Australian market. Each glass bottle comes with a silicone sleeve and... View full product details
Sold Out $60.00
Lifefactory Bottles are one of a kind in the Australian market. The Straw Cap delivers upright, spill-proof sipping, perfect for the treadmill or yoga class (the... View full product details