FREE EXPRESS POST SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
Qenda (previously Ultimate Formulations) Bowel Maintenance is a premium quality organic herbal fibre supplement designed to be taken daily to help maintain regular bowel movements.
Keep healthy digestion with Bowel Maintenance:
- Helps to maintain regular bowel movements.
- Aids elimination of waste, toxins and parasites.
- Supports a healthy digestive tract.
- Gives a thorough, gentle cleansing effect on the bowel.
- Assists in healthy stool formation and prevention of constipation, diarrhoea and flatulence.
- Daily source of high quality, organic soluble and insoluble fibre promoting healthy digestion, blood sugars and cholesterol.
- Fibre may also reduce incidence of colon cancers, diverticulitis and appendicitis.
Add 1-2 scoop of Qenda Bowel Maintenance to 300ml of water in a shaker bottle or jar.
Secure lid and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
Drink down immediately. If left for a short period after shaking, the psyllium will thicken to a gel. Add more water, re-shake and drink.
Gradually increase over a week to your desired dose.
For best detoxification consume maximum adult recommended daily intake of 2 scoops, twice daily (40 grams/day) for a minimum of two weeks.
Best taken 15-30 mins prior to meals with plenty of water.
Remember to drink plenty of clean water every day.
Close lid tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Psyllium Husk, Hibiscus, Rosella, Liquorice, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow Root, Rosehip, Oat Straw, True Cinnamon, Ashwagandha, Irish Moss, Yucca, Chlorella, Aloe Ferox, Turmeric, Bladderwrack, Passionflower, Barberry, Skullcap, Astragalus, Violet Leaf, PawPaw Leaf, and Mullein. Thaumatin (Kiwi Fruit Extract added to the Sweetened variety)
People with existing health conditions and those taking prescription medications should consult with a nutritionally minded health practitioner prior to taking Bowel Maintenance. Some herbs within this formula are not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cute or prevent any disease. If undesirable symptoms persist, see your health practitioner.